教材 ：博根中文基礎教材 (博根中文學校編)
Text: Chinese Foundational Course (Developed by BCS)
Recommended for ages 4 with little or no background.
|總體目標||Overall Class Goal|
|Help the children learn bo po mo, pinyin, increase their vocabulary, and learn to write some pictograms –all in a comfortable and joyful environment. As the children build their phonics skills and a beginning character set, they will apply these skills and begin to read independently.|
|1. We will be learning bo po mo and pinyin, so that the students can read books by themselves.
2. We will learn pictograms by drawing pictures. Students will have fun learning while drawing.
3. We will learn simple radicals and writing stroke order. Students will find that simpler words can be put together to create new ones. For example, "sun" and "moon" together mean "bright"; three horizontal lines and a vertical line make "king." (This will help students grasp the concept of radicals.)
4. We will learn to recite Tang poems & Three Word Chant (San-Zi-Jing)
5. We will learn about the five senses, parts of the body, and their functions.
6. We will learn to use numbers, colors and shapes.
7. We will talk about family relationships.
8. We will learn the seasons and the cardinal directions.
|1. Learn about Chinese traditions and holidays
2. Learn the story of the zodiac and the zodiac animals.
|作業與評量||Homework and Assessment|